Pager support at Towsley will be limited during Memorial Day weekend
Support for pager drop-offs — including requests for pager repairs and programming changes (which are typically available outside the closed Towsley Help Me Now location from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday – Friday) — will be unavailable on Monday, May 31 in observance of Memorial Day.
Pager support drop-off service will resume the next business day (Tuesday, June 1) after the holiday break. If you have already received an email notification that a pager is ready, you can still retrieve it from the pick-up table.
Remember: When requesting drop-off/pick-up service at the Towsley location, you must FIRST submit a request via ServiceNow (see options below).
Please be sure to record the ticket number you receive after submitting your request.
If you are dropping off a pager to be processed at Towsley, you will see a “Drop Off” table outside of the Help Me Now location:
- Please place the pager in one of the envelopes provided.
- When you drop off your pager(s), please write your ticket number on the envelope.
- HITS Staff will collect these periodically for processing, and will strive to process any changes as quickly as possible.
- If you are picking up a pager after it has been processed, please visit the “Pick Up” table outside of the Towsley HMN location. The envelope containing your pager will be labeled with your ticket number.
- Emergency after-hours pager repair is still available by calling 734-936-8000.
For new pagers, pager changes, Page Copy (forwarding pages to a cell phone), pager archives, etc., visit the HITS Online Service Portal and search for “Paging Services,” or navigate to the appropriate form to: