Expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
May 10, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning this morning, all northbound lanes of South Industrial Highway is scheduled to be closed between East Eisenhower Parkway and Stimson Street for concrete pavement repairs.
- Vehicles traveling northbound will be detoured northbound on State Street, then eastbound on Stimson to South Industrial Highway.
- One southbound lane will be maintained throughout the project, either on the east side or the west side of South Industrial Highway.
- Between Stimson and Stadium, one lane of northbound traffic and one lane of southbound traffic will be maintained throughout the project.
- The work is expected to be completed by 7 p.m. on Friday, July 2.
- From 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 11 until 5 p.m. on Friday, May 14, Maynard Street between East William and East Jefferson is planned to be closed. The daily closures are expected to last from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. during the work week.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured north on Thomson Street and then east on William Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured west on William Street, then south on Thompson Street to East Jefferson Street.
- Local businesses and residences will have access maintained at all times.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the east side of Maynard.