Understanding the FY21 Staff and Leadership Valuation
Friday, April 30, 2021
3:00pm - 4:00pm
We’re here to support you and to help answer questions related to your FY21 Valuation. Come learn, ask questions and experience the continuous cycle of performance management that culminates in the new annual Valuation.
You will learn to:
- Fill out the FY21 Valuation as an employee or supervisor
- Understand the importance of SMART Goals
- Enhance your regular check-ins by asking questions pertaining to yearly goals
You will benefit by:
- Experiencing each section of the Valuation
- Hearing real examples, tips and tricks for each section
- Being able to ask questions related to the Valuation and have them answered by HR experts
Any Michigan Medicine employee (supervisor or individual contributor) who would like to learn and ask questions around the FY21 Valuation. This Valuation does not cover Faculty or bargained-for employees.
This course is presented in an online webinar format. Online session login information will be delivered in the registration confirmation email.
Leaders with direct reports should also check out For Leaders with Direct Reports: Efficient and Effective Use of the FY21 Valuation.
- Career Development
- Leadership and Management
- Professional Skills
Domain and Expectation
- Create a shared vision
- Collaborate and build inclusive relationships
- Achieve results
- Member of a Team
- Leading a Team
- Leading Multiple Teams
- Leading the Organization
- Level 1: Awareness