Plan ahead: Fuller Pool lots (M78) closed to parkers this weekend
Please be advised that the City of Ann Arbor will require use of the Fuller Pool lots (M78) over this upcoming weekend for a drive-thru service.
For that reason, all parkers are being asked to vacate the lots (paved and unpaved areas) on Saturday, April 3 and Sunday, April 4. As a reminder, the university’s lease hours are 5 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Signage will be posted notifying users of the closure.
Please note there are alternate parking areas available on Saturday and Sunday. No permit is required in the following parking areas until Monday morning at 6 a.m.:
- Ann St. parking structure
- Catherine St. parking structure
- Glen Ave. parking structure
- M27 lot: Ann St. at Zina Pitcher Place, next to the Ann St. parking structure
- M28 lot: Washington Hts., Markley Hall, near School of Public Health
- M29 (“The Pit”) lot: Nichols Dr., below Survival Flight helipad
Thank you for your cooperation.