Plan ahead: Catherine Street Parking Structure facade repairs
Please be advised that facade repairs to the Catherine Street Parking Structure are scheduled to begin on Monday, April 5, and extend until Tuesday, April 20. This work completes a project initiated last construction season.
Approximate dates for phasing are noted below and may be adjusted for any weather-related impacts:
- Phase 1 (Monday, April 5-Thursday, April 8): Facade repairs will occur on the east face of the structure.
- Phase 2 (Friday, April 9-Wednesday, April 14): Facade repairs will occur on the north face of the structure. A sidewalk closure along the south side of Catherine Street will be in place and pedestrians will be detoured.
- While the contractor is working at the northeast stair/elevator tower (approx. 2 days), this tower will be closed (approx. 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.) and pedestrians will be directed to enter/exit via the structure’s west access.
- While the contractor is working over the Catherine Street vehicular entry/exit (approx. 2 days), this access will be temporarily closed between morning and afternoon peak times (approx. 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.).
- Phase 3 (Thursday, April 15-Tuesday, April 20): Facade repairs will occur on the west face of the structure. The sidewalk that runs along the west side of the structure will be closed and pedestrians will be detoured.