Plan ahead and expect delays: Jefferson Street construction project
March 22, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of a construction project beginning today on Jefferson Street in Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Jefferson Street between Ashley and First is scheduled to be closed to through traffic.
- Vehicles traveling westbound on Jefferson will be detoured north on Ashley, east on William and south on First.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on First, east on Madison and north on Ashley.
- Local access will be maintained.
- The project is expected to be completed by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 9.