How to tell the difference between a heart attack and panic attack — and more health stories
February 22, 2021 // FOUND IN: News
P.S. Want to receive new stories straight to your inbox? Sign up for the blog e-newsletters!
- How COVID-19 has Disrupted Children’s Dental Care: According to a new national poll, parents say the pandemic has made it difficult to get dental care for their children.
- How to Tell the Difference Between a Heart Attack and a Panic Attack: The two conditions can appear similar, but here are the key differences.
- Cholesterol: The Good, the Bad and What to Do About It: In a recent Facebook Live video, a cardiologist/lipidologist explains it all.
- Blood Clots: 10 Things to Know: Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- The Alternative to a Doctor’s Office Visit Gains in Popularity During Pandemic: How experts are bringing virtual care to a diverse range of patients.
- COVID-19 Coverage: Get the latest stories from the Michigan Health and the Michigan Health Lab on the coronavirus outbreak.
- Drug Combination Prevents Clots Without Increasing Bleeding in Mouse Models: A urine test was found to be extremely accurate at detecting aggressive prostate cancer with only a few false negatives.
- Irregular Sleep Connected to Bad Moods and Depression, Study Shows: An irregular sleep schedule can increase a person’s risk of depression over the long term as much as staying up late most nights, a new study suggests.
- As Insurers End Grace Period for COVID-19 Hospital Costs, Study Estimates Potential Bills: A new study estimates many hospitalized for COVID-19 may owe this much after they get out of the hospital. A few may owe hundreds or thousands more.
- More People with MS Turning to Cannabis for Help with Pain, Sleep: More than 40% of patients with multiple sclerosis say they’ve used cannabis products in the past year, according to a recent survey.