Give blood at upcoming drives on campus
The American Red Cross is holding two blood drives in the month of March:
- University Hospital Towsley Dining Room (available to Michigan Medicine staff, faculty and medical students)
- Tuesday, March 16, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 17, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- North Campus Research Building 10, Room G064, enter through Building 18 (available to Michigan Medicine staff, faculty or students)
- Tuesday, March 23, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Appointments are highly recommended for both locations and can be scheduled on the Red Cross website. To volunteer to help with check in or in the canteen or make a donation, go to the Wolverines for Life events page.