Plan ahead: Winter Term transit changes
In support of the campus community during the Winter Term, a transit service change will go into effect on Sunday, Jan. 17.
The following safety measures remain in place:
- Face coverings are required. No mask, no service.
- Bus routes redesigned to approximately 15 minutes or less.
- Riders per bus reduced by nearly 1/2 (to approximately 40 max. passengers with seated passengers only).
- All university drivers have been performing daily medical screening as a reminder to stay home if sick. Medical screening has been expanded to include the entire university for your safety.
- Windows must remain open on the bus. We apologize for the inconvenience on the short trip.
- Drivers will take advantage of stops to open doors for increased ventilation.
- Increased air filtration for all buses.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed as a barrier between passengers and drivers.
- Requiring rear door boarding and alighting (unless wheelchair access is needed).
- Signage on the bus exterior, interior, and at stops reminding riders of public health measures.
- Only approach the driver for emergencies.
- Avoid touching surfaces and carry hand sanitizer with you if possible.
Michigan Medicine routes
All Michigan Medicine routes will continue operations, with added frequency in the afternoons on the Med Express and Wall St. Express routes.
Beginning on Monday, Jan. 18, Indian Trails (contract provider) will resume operations of Crisler and Glazier Express routes.
Click below for updated schedule information:
The Michigan Medicine East Ann Arbor Employee Parking and Late Night Shuttles will continue operations as well as After Hours services.
All campus focused routes will operate. Click below for updated schedule information:
- Campus Connector
- Bursley-Baits Loop
- Green Road-NW5 Loop
- Northwood Loop
- Oxford-Markley Loop
- Stadium-Diag Loop
Visit the TheRide website for updated information on AAATA routes and schedules.