Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
January 27, 2021 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road construction projects are scheduled to take place around campus in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning Thursday, Jan. 28, the easternmost northbound lane on Huron Parkway, south of the Hubbard Road intersection, is expected to be closed.
- The sidewalk on Huron Parkway adjacent to the project will also be closed.
- Pedestrians will be detoured to Glazier Way and detours will be posted.
- The project is scheduled to be completed sometime in April.
- On Saturday, Feb. 6, Palmer Drive is anticipated to be closed for utility repairs.
- The east entrance/exit of the Palmer parking structure will remain open.
- The west entrance/exit of the Palmer parking structure and the east entrance/exit of the Fletcher Street parking structure will be closed due to the project.