Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
December 14, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming and ongoing road work is scheduled to cause disruptions around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, East Madison Street between South Main and South Fifth Avenue is expected to be closed to through traffic for sewer lining work.
- Eastbound East Madison traffic will be detoured north on Main Street and southeast on Packard Street.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured northwest on Packard Street and south on Main Street.
- The project is scheduled to be completed at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30.
- Beginning today, South Main Street is anticipated to be closed to through traffic between East William and Packard for utility work.
- Northbound traffic will detoured east on Packard Street, north on South Fourth Avenue, west on East William Street and back to South Main Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on East William Street, south on South Fourth Avenue, west on Packard Street and back to South Main Street.
- Pedestrians will have access on the west side of the street.
- Expected to begin early next week and last into the middle of January, there will be partial lane closures on southbound Beal Avenue east of Bonisteel and on Beal at Fuller for utility work.
- Northbound Beal traffic will be maintained.
- Southbound Beal traffic will be detoured west and southbound on Bonisteel to Fuller.