COVID-19 saliva testing for employees
Saliva testing is available at Palmer Commons (M-F) and Pierpont Commons (T,W,Th) through the Community Sampling & Tracking Program through Dec. 18 for U-M faculty and staff working at least one day per week on campus, including Michigan Medicine employees.
Testing is open to asymptomatic individuals without a recent close-contact exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- If you have not already signed up for CSTP, do so now by completing the signup Qualtrics survey. This must be completed by 5 p.m. the day before your test. Completing this registration is required prior to participating in testing.
- Michigan Medicine employees: Sign up for a testing time slot here. Testing center hours and locations may vary weekly. Please allow 5-10 minutes to complete the testing process.
- U-M students and employees (not Michigan Medicine): Sign up for a testing time slot here.
- Arrive for your test! Please have your ResponsiBLUE completion screen (http://responsiblue.umich.edu) and your MCard available at check-in. Food and colored drinks cannot be consumed in the 30 minutes prior to sample collection. Drinking water prior to sample collection is permitted.
- Allow 3-4 days to receive your results. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and a text alert with a personalized link to view your test results when they are ready. Text alerts will be sent to the phone number provided at program signup. To view a PDF of your results, please follow the steps on your results screen to create an account with LynxDx.