Plan ahead: U-M basketball games to impact parking
Believe it or not, U-M basketball season starts this week!
On the following weekdays, the university needs your assistance in making sure that all U-M and personal vehicles are removed from the signed areas (that prohibit parking) within both the SC5 (Yellow) Lot and SC6 (Orange) Lot by 5 p.m.:
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: 4 p.m. vs. Bowling Green State (please remove all vehicles prior to the holiday/season days)
- Wednesday, Dec. 2: 7 p.m. vs. Ball State
- Wednesday, Dec. 9: TBD vs. N.C. State
- Wednesday, Jan. 6: TBD vs. Minnesota
- Tuesday, Jan. 12: TBD vs. Wisconsin
- Tuesday, Jan. 19: TBD vs. Maryland
- Thursday, Feb. 11: TBD vs. Illinois
- Thursday, Feb. 18: TBD vs. Rutgers
- Thursday, March 4: TBD vs. Iowa
These lots will be signed accordingly, so parkers will know of the need to vacate on these weekday evenings. A portion of SC6 will be coned off all day on weekday game days to assure sufficient accessible parking capacity at game time.
Please assist the Athletic Department and LTP by alerting your staff to this parking arrangement.