Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
November 30, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing road work around Ann Arbor that is likely to impact traffic.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From now until 5 p.m. today, East Washington between South Main Street and South Fourth Avenue is expected to be closed to vehicle traffic.
- Traffic on eastbound Washington Street will be detoured south on Main Street, east on Liberty Street and north on Fourth Avenue.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Fourth Avenue, west on Liberty Street and north on Main Street.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the north side of the street.
- The parking structure at the corner of Washington and Fourth will be available via the entrance on Washington Street.
- From now until July 1, 2023, South University Avenue between East University and Church Street is scheduled to be closed to eastbound traffic for construction.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on East University, east on Hill Street, north on Church Street back to South University.
- Westbound traffic will be maintained.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the north side of South University Avenue.