Pager support at Towsley to be limited during Thanksgiving, winter break periods
Support for pager drop-offs — including requests for pager repairs and programming changes — which are typically available outside the closed Towsley Help Me Now location (8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday), will be unavailable during the following periods:
- Nov. 26-27
- Dec. 24-25
- Dec. 31 – Jan. 1
Pager support drop-off service will resume the next business day (Monday – Friday) after the holiday break. If you have already received an email notification that a pager is ready, you can still retrieve it from the pick-up table.
Remember: Customers requesting drop-off/pick-up service at the Towsley location must FIRST submit a request via ServiceNow (see options below).
Please be sure to record the ticket number you receive after submitting your request!
If you are dropping off a pager to be processed at Towsley, you will see a “Drop Off” table outside of the (closed) Help Me Now location:
- Please place the pager in one of the envelopes provided.
- When you drop off your pager(s), please write your ticket number on the envelope.
- HITS staff will collect these periodically for processing and will strive to process any changes as quickly as possible.
- If you are picking up a pager after it has been processed, please visit the “Pick Up” table outside of the Towsley Help Me Now location. The envelope containing your pager will be labeled with your ticket number.
- Emergency after-hours pager repair is still available by calling 734-936-8000.
For new pagers, pager changes, Page Copy (forwarding pages to a cell phone), pager archives, etc., visit the HITS Online Service Portal and search for “Paging Services,” or navigate to the appropriate form to: