Expect delays: Upcoming road work around Ann Arbor
November 3, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming road work scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 4, Barton Drive between Traver Street and Pontiac Trail is anticipated to be closed for utility work and pavement replacement.
- Local traffic will be maintained.
- Westbound vehicles will be detoured at Plymouth and Barton southwest along Plymouth Road, northwest on Moore Street and north on Pontiac Street back to Barton Drive.
- Eastbound vehicles will be detoured at Pontiac and Barton south on Pontiac Street and Swift, and northeast on Broadway and Plymouth Road back to Barton Drive.
- The work is expected to be completed by 5 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 9.
- From 7 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 9 until 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 13, a project is scheduled on Wall Street from Maiden Lane to Broadway.
- Northwest-bound Wall Street traffic will be detoured at Maiden Lane to continue driving on Maiden Lane to Broadway, Plymouth Road or Moore Street.
- Southeast-bound Wall Street traffic will be maintained.
- Local and pedestrian traffic will be maintained.
- From 9 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 9 until 5 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 19, a project is slated to begin along East William Street between South Main Street and South Fourth Avenue.
- Eastbound West William Street traffic shall turn right onto South Main Street, then left onto Packard Street, left onto South Fourth Avenue and right back onto East William Street.
- Westbound East William Street traffic shall turn left onto South Fourth Avenue, then right onto Packard Street, right onto South Main Street and left onto West William Street.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained.