Expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
November 16, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing construction projects that will likely impact traffic around the Ann Arbor area.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, Nov. 16, Miller Avenue between North First Street and North Ashley Street is scheduled to be closed to traffic.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured southbound on North Main Street, westbound on West Huron Street, northbound on North Seventh Street and back to Miller Avenue.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured southbound on North Seventh Street, eastbound on West Huron Street, northbound on North Main Street and back to Miller Avenue.
- Local traffic will be maintained.
- The current closure on Barton Drive between Traver Street and Pontiac Trail is now expected to last until Monday, Nov. 21 at 5 p.m.
- The road remains open to local traffic only
- Westbound vehicles are being detoured at Plymouth and Barton southwest along Plymouth Road, northwest on Moore Street, north on Pontiac Street back to Barton Drive.
- Eastbound vehicles are being detoured at Pontiac and Barton south on Pontiac Street and Swift, northeast on Broadway and Plymouth back to Barton Drive.