Quality Month virtual poster session
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
12:00pm - 1:30am
Due to COVID-19, Quality Month 2020 will feature four virtual poster session to replace the annual in-person poster sharing session. These sessions will allow teams from across Michigan Medicine to share their improvement stories, learn from one another, and build future connections. Each session will include five to six teams briefly sharing their work followed by questions from the session participants. Posters being presented on Oct. 14 include:
- “Proactive Patient Outreach Initiatives during COVID-19” (Presented by Laura Petersen)
- “Use of an EMR-Based Severe Sepsis Trigger to Improve Early Administration of Antibiotics in the PICU” (Presented by Anisha Mazloom)
- “A protocolized approach for dexmedetomidine use in the cardiac intensive care unit” (Presented by Sarah Adie)
- “Take the Pressure off: Increased Surveillance to Identify PI Events in Pediatric Cardiac ICU” (Presented by Connie Myres)
- “Reducing Pressure Injuries in Kids: A Multidisciplinary, Pediatric Approach at CS Mott Children’s Hospital” (Presented by Katie Li)
- “Reducing Door to Provider Time for High Acuity Patients” (Presented by Victor Hong)
Quality Month Learning Activities have been approved for 8.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
To claim CME credit for a Quality Month session, either scan the QR code on the Activity Information sheet (sent to participants through the chat during each session), or log in to MiCME. (New users will be asked to create an account)
Visit the Quality Month website for more information and the Zoom link to join.