Quality Month virtual poster session
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
12:00pm - 1:30am
Due to COVID-19, Quality Month 2020 will feature four virtual poster session to replace the annual in-person poster sharing session. These sessions will allow teams from across Michigan Medicine to share their improvement stories, learn from one another, and build future connections. Each session will include five to six teams briefly sharing their work followed by questions from the session participants.
Posters being presented on Oct. 28 include:
- “Decreasing Premature Failure of Peripheral Intravenous Catheters” (Presented by RoseAnn Dubke)
- “Chemotherapy Remote Care Monitoring Program” (Presented by Shannon Hough)
- “Reducing Unnecessary Aspirin in Warfarin Patients” (Presented by Linda Perry)
- “Improving Transitions of Care” (Presented by Hae Mi Choe)
- “Bolus Administration of Comfort Medications in the Pediatric ICU: A Pilot Program to Improve Efficiency and Satisfaction and Decrease Waste” (Presented by Brett Leja)
The final poster session for Quality Month 2020 will feature posters identified as exemplars. The recipient of the inaugural Jack Billi Award for Quality Improvement will also be announced.
Quality Month Learning Activities have been approved for 8.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
To claim CME credit for a Quality Month session, either scan the QR code on the Activity Information sheet (sent to participants through the chat during each session), or log in to MiCME. (New users will be asked to create an account)
Visit the Quality Month website for more information and the Zoom link to join.