Quality Month virtual poster session
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
12:00pm - 1:30am
Due to COVID-19, Quality Month 2020 will feature four virtual poster session to replace the annual in-person poster sharing session. These sessions will allow teams from across Michigan Medicine to share their improvement stories, learn from one another, and build future connections. Each session will include five to six teams briefly sharing their work followed by questions from the session participants.
Posters being presented on Oct. 21 include:
- “Using a Clinically Equivalent Alternative to Nitric Oxide to Reduce Costs” (Presented by Amanda Ausmus)
- “UMMG Blood Pressure and A1c Drive-Through” and “Utilizing Michigan Patient Outreach Texting Application (MPOTA) for COVID-19 Home Symptom Monitoring” (Presented by Amy Settles)
- “Fever Pathways for 7-59 Day Olds Brought in from Home” (Presented by Kimberly Monroe)
- “Utilizing Michigan Patient Outreach Texting Application (MPOTA) for COVID-19 Home Symptom Monitoring” (Presented by Amy Settles)
- “HITS COVID-19 Response Service Desk Support” (Presented by Motica Lowery)
- “ACTIVATE” (Presented by Kristin Cox)
Quality Month Learning Activities have been approved for 8.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
To claim CME credit for a Quality Month session, either scan the QR code on the Activity Information sheet (sent to participants through the chat during each session), or log in to MiCME. (New users will be asked to create an account)
Visit the Quality Month website for more information and the Zoom link to join.