Quality Month 2020 virtual celebration ends this week!
As a reminder, this is the final week of the Quality Month celebration and all faculty and staff are invited to join two virtual sessions. Information on both sessions is below:
Wednesday, Oct. 28
Quality Month recap and virtual poster session featuring 2020 exemplar posters:
- Decreasing Premature Failure of Peripheral Intravenous Catheters
- Chemotherapy Remote Care Monitoring Program
- Reducing Unnecessary Aspirin in Warfarin Patients
- Improving Transitions of Care
- Bolus Administration of Comfort Medications in the Pediatric ICU: A Pilot Program to Improve Efficiency and Satisfaction and Decrease Waste
The recipient of the inaugural Jack Billi Award for Inspiring Quality Improvement will also be announced.
Thursday, Oct. 29
Back to Basics Interactive Session: Sustaining Gains
A full calendar can be found here. All events are virtual and will utilize Zoom for interactivity, and the same link will enable access to every event. All information, including the Zoom link can be found on the Quality Month website.
If you cannot attend but are interested in receiving recordings of the sessions, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/yFZhbmHD5n6gvbnd9