Plan ahead: U-M home football season to impact parking
The 2020 U-M home football season will kick-off Saturday, Oct. 31.
The U-M Athletic Department and DPSS request that ALL vehicles (personal and university) be parked at off-site locations away from the football stadium area each Friday by 10 p.m. prior to home football games. The lots will be closed off during football games.
Any vehicles left in the lots after 10 p.m. will be subject to towing. University fleet vehicles can be left in lots away from the stadium (as indicated below); however, employees will not be able to access these vehicles on game days.
Home game dates:
- vs. Michigan State, Saturday, Oct. 31, noon
- vs. Wisconsin, Sat., Nov. 14, TBA
- vs. Penn State, Sat., Nov. 28, TBA
- vs. Maryland, Sat., Dec. 5, TBA
Listed below are the lots to be vacated by all vehicles:
- SC2: Blue lot between Hoover St. & Keech St.
- SC3: Service Center at Admin Services Building
- SC4: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC5: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC6: Orange lot west of Kipke Dr.
- SC7: Orange lot east of Kipke Dr.
- SC11: U-M Business Vehicle lot on Hoover St. at the Physical Properties Bldg.*
- SC35: Yellow lot between Keech St. and Hoover St.
- SC36: Orange lot on Main St. and Keech St.**
Listed below are the lots to be vacated by all vehicles except university fleet vehicles:
- W32: Yellow lot (“The Coliseum” lot) on Hill St. and Division St.
- W33: Blue lot on Greene St.
- W34: Blue lot on Greene St.
- W35: Blue lot on Hoover St. at Greene St.
- SC16: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr. at CSSB
- SC32: Visitor lot on Greene St.
- SC34: State Street Park & Ride (student storage parkers can still utilize the lot)
- SC37: Blue lot on Hoover St. at Revelli Hall
- W38: Yellow lot on Division St. at Hill St.
- SC41: Orange lot on Hoover St.
- W39: Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W40: Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W41: Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
* In SC11, it is especially important to remove U-M vehicles. This is where staff who must work on Saturdays will park.
** SC36 will be closed beginning at 9 p.m. on Wednesdays.