Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
October 1, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming and ongoing road work around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Some lane shifts are scheduled to be in place today, Oct. 1, on Glen Avenue and East Ann Street. The work should be completed by mid-afternoon.
- A series of lane closures are anticipated to be in place on the following streets over the next week:
- Fuller Road at Mitchell Field (Oct. 2-6)
- Maiden Lane Court at Maiden Lane (Oct. 2-6)
- Catherine Street at Glen Avenue (Oct. 6-9)
- Two-way traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
- Expected to start on Tuesday, Oct. 6 and be completed the following week, Maiden Lane will be closed in both directions between Plymouth Road and Nielsen Court for utility work.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured west on Fuller Road, Fuller Street and Depot Street, south on Carey Street, north on North Division and northeast on Broadway.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured northwest on Moore Street, southwest on Pontiac Trail, southeast on Swift Street, east on Broadway and southeast on Wall Street.
- Details on AAATA bus route detours can be found at https://www.theride.org/rider-alerts.