Plan ahead and expect delays: Liberty Street construction project
October 21, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that a construction project is scheduled to take place along Liberty Street in Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 22, Liberty Street is expected to be closed leading up to the intersection of First Street.
- Vehicles traveling westbound on Liberty will be detoured south on Main Street, West on William Street, then north on Second Street back to Liberty Street.
- Vehicles traveling eastbound on Liberty will be detoured south on Second Street, east on William Street, then north on Ashley Street back to Liberty Street.
- Local traffic and pedestrian traffic will be maintained.
- The work should be completed by 5 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 24.