Registration for Connecting the Dots, U-M’s popular Work-Life Conference is now open! Sign up now for free virtual presentations chock full of useful information for the way our lives are today.
“We’ve all had a crash course on managing the merger of work and home life,” says Barb Mulay, Manager, U-M Work-Life Resource Center. “This is a chance to learn some new information that can really help with the challenges we are facing today.”
Connecting the Dots sessions are 90 minutes each and begin at 10 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on October 14, 15, and 16. Each topic was selected to address today’s challenges. Topics include managing change, addressing challenges, building resiliency, and more.
“On the upside, being totally virtual means we can reach out to many more people. Every year we would reach capacity for our in-person event very quickly. But now we’ll have space for everybody. And best of all, it’s free!”
- Thrive: Seeing and Seizing Opportunities
- What Motivates You?
- Creating Joy (Even in Times of Stress and Change)
- How to Overcome Financial Challenges: From Mindset to Action
- Pandemic Parenting: A Virtual Roundtable
- Moment by Moment: Caregiving with Presence for Self-Preservation and Connection (meditation and mindfulness practice)