Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming construction projects around Ann Arbor
September 14, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming road construction around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From now until Wednesday, Sept. 16, eastbound Glazier Way between Huron Parkway and Green Road is scheduled to be closed.
- Traffic will be detoured north on Huron Parkway, east on Plymouth Road to south on Green Road.
- From now until Wednesday, Sept. 16, northbound Green Road between Glazier Way and Plymouth Road is anticipated to be closed.
- Traffic will be detoured west on Glazier Way, north on Huron Parkway and east on Plymouth Road.
- Please note, the above two detours will not occur simultaneously and only between the hours of 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- From now until Friday, Sept. 18, Liberty Street leading up to the intersection of First Street is expected to be closed.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Main Street, west on William Street, north on Second Street back to Liberty.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on Second Street, east on William Street, north on Ashley Street back to Liberty.
- Local traffic and pedestrian traffic will be maintained.
- From Tuesday, Sept. 15 until Monday, Oct. 26, the right lane of northeast-bound Broadway Street is scheduled to be closed from Swift Street to Maiden Lane.
- Work will take place on weekdays from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.