Plan ahead and expect delays: Observatory Street project
September 17, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that lane closures are scheduled to be in effect along Observatory Street from now until the end of September.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The closures will take place on Observatory Street between East Medical Center Drive and East Ann Street.
- Only northbound Observatory traffic will be maintained.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured west on East Ann Street, north Zina Pitcher Place, west on Catherine Street, north and east on West Medical Center Drive and south and west on East Medical Center Drive to Observatory.
- Pedestrian detours will also be posted.
- Details on U-M bus route detours can be found at https://ltp.umich.edu/news/transit-alerts.php and AAATA bus route detours can be found at https://www.theride.org/rider-alerts.