Calling all Little Victors!
September 17, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Nominations for the 2021 C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital calendar are now open!
Believe it or not, 2021 is almost here! That means it’s time to nominate your Little Victor to be featured in Mott’s 2021 calendar!
What does each child receive?
- All nominated children will be featured in some way in the 2021 calendar.
- Each child also will be featured at some point during the course of 2021 as a “Little Victor” of the day on social media channels.
- Each family will receive two complimentary copies of the 2021 calendar. Additional calendars will be available for purchase.
What do you need to do?
- Complete the submission form and upload a photo of your child by Oct. 2, 2020.
- Choose a favorite photo of your child. Please look for a clear, well-lit, high-quality photo. The file name of the photo should be your child’s last name followed by your child’s first name, i.e. “Smith Jack.jpg.” Your photo will not be accepted and will not be included in the calendar if it does not include your child’s name in the file name.
- Email your completed and signed “Permission to release information” consent form to email@example.com by Oct. 2, 2020.
Please note that your submission will not be confirmed and your child will not be included in the calendar unless your photo and consent form are received by Oct. 2, 2020.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and Mott looks forward to celebrating your Little Victors all year long!