Updates to employee entrances
Employees entering our facilities at all locations – and who have access to a personal device – are required to begin using the self-health screening tool found at https://healthscreen.umich.edu.
The easiest way to find the tool is to make it a bookmark or icon on your smartphone. Click here for a full rundown of how to easily and regularly access the self-health screening tool.
By using this tool and displaying the green check box on your phone to gain access, facility access will be faster and safer than waiting in crowded lines. It is important to assure that we are compliant with the order to conduct employee screening at our entrances. Effective Monday, Aug. 17, all employees who have a mobile device will be required to use the self-screening tool at various entrances and should become familiar with it now.
Learn more by clicking here.
Additionally, changes will soon be implemented at two entrances on the main medical campus:
Med Sci 2/Taubman Library Employee Entrance
- Starting Sunday, Aug. 9, in-person screening at this entrance will change from 24/7 to 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
- Staff who enter at this location from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. to reach the hospitals and clinics should be screened at the 2nd level intersection between the medical school and Rogel Cancer Center.
Taubman Center Floor 1 entrance from P2 Parking Structure
- New entrance opening Monday, Aug. 10.
- This entrance is for patients, visitors and employees and will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week.
- This entrance will allow access to the 1st floor of the Taubman Center from within the P2 Parking Structure, alleviating congestion at the main entrance and improving patient and visitor wayfinding.
- Employees who use this entrance should use the self-health screening tool to reduce congestion (https://healthscreen.umich.edu/)