Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work to begin later this week
August 10, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming construction projects are planned to begin around Ann Arbor this week.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning Wednesday, Aug. 12, work is scheduled
to start on West Stadium Boulevard.
- Once complete, progress of the work will go in the following order: to Dexter Avenue, East Liberty Street, Thompson Street, Boardwalk Drive, Victors Way, Glazier Way and Pittsfield Boulevard.
- Traffic on these streets will be maintained via intermittent lane closures in each directions and flagging operations.
- Bicycle and pedestrian traffic will be maintained.
- Work is expected to be completed by Saturday, Aug. 29.
- Between Wednesday, Aug. 12 and Sunday, Aug. 23,
Packard Road is expected to be closed at South Boulevard.
- Southbound Packard traffic will be detoured west on Stadium Boulevard, south on South Industrial Highway, east on Eisenhower Parkway back to Packard.
- Northbound Packard traffic will be detoured west on Eisenhower Parkway, north on South Industrial Highway, east on Stadium Boulevard back to Packard.
- Access for pedestrians will remain.