Plan ahead and expect delays: Miller Avenue project
Please be advised that an underground water main project is scheduled to take place on Miller Avenue at the intersection of First Street in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 1, Miller Avenue is expected to be closed at First Street.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured southbound on Main Street to westbound on Huron Street to northbound on Seventh Street to Miller Avenue.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured southbound on Seventh Street to eastbound on Huron Street to northbound on Main Street to Miller Avenue.
- Local traffic will be maintained, as well as pedestrian traffic.
- The project is expected to be completed by Thursday, Sept. 3.