Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
July 27, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming construction projects that are expected to impact traffic around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From Wednesday, July 29 until Saturday, Aug. 29, Ann Street is scheduled to be closed at the intersection of First Street for water main installation.
- Westbound traffic will detoured northbound on Ashley Street, to westbound on Miller Avenue to northbound on First Street to Ann Street.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured southbound on First Street to eastbound on Huron Street to northbound on Ashley Street to Ann Street.
- Local traffic will be maintained, as will pedestrian access (on one side of the street).
- From 9 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29 until 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 14, the intersection of Hill Street and South Division and South Division between Hill Street and East Madison Street is expected to undergo construction.
- Hill Street will be closed to through traffic and northbound South Division Street traffic will be reduced to one lane.
- Westbound Hill Street traffic will be detoured northwest on Packard Street, then west on East Madison Street, then south on South Fifth Avenue.
- Eastbound Hill Street traffic will be detoured north on South Fifth Avenue, then east on East Madison Street and then southeast on Packard Street.
- Local access will be maintained.