Plan ahead and expect delays: Road closure in Ann Arbor
Please be advised that an upcoming construction project is expected to close East Washington between South Main and Fourth Avenue later this week.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, July 14, East Washington between South Main and South Fourth Avenue will be closed to vehicle traffic for crane work.
- Eastbound Washington Street traffic will be detoured south on Main Street, east on Liberty Street, north on Fourth Avenue and back to Washington.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Fourth Avenue, west on Liberty Street, north on Main Street and back to Washington.
- Pedestrian traffic on the south side of Washington will be detoured to the north side of the street.
- The parking structure at the corner of Washington and Fourth Avenue will be open to vehicle traffic at all times via the entrance on Washington Street.