Michigan Medicine-themed virtual backgrounds now available for Zoom meetings
The virtual background feature in Zoom allows you to display custom images.
A series of custom Michigan Medicine backgrounds is available for you to download and use during video visits, online meetings and virtual classes. To use a custom Zoom background:
- Download the image(s) you’d like to use and save it to your desired location (desktop, downloads, a folder, etc.).
- Open or launch a Zoom meeting.
- Click the up arrow next to “Stop Video” and select “Choose Virtual Background.”
- Click the “+” next to Choose Virtual Background to upload your image and set your background.
- Uncheck the “Mirror my video” option under Video Settings.