Expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
July 22, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that road work is expected to cause traffic delays around Ann Arbor in the coming days.
Plan ahead and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
Thursday, July 23 until Friday, July 24, Washington Street is scheduled to be
closed at the intersection of First Street.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured southbound on Main Street, westbound on Liberty Street, northbound on Third Street back to Washington.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured southbound on Third Street to eastbound on Liberty Street to northbound on Ashley Street back to Washington.
- Local traffic will be maintained and pedestrian traffic may use one side of the street at all times.
9 a.m. on Monday, July 27 until 3 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 3, South Maple Road is
anticipated to be closed in both directions between Pennsylvania Avenue and
- Northbound traffic will be detoured to eastbound Pauline, then northbound on West Stadium Boulevard and westbound on West Liberty Street back to South Maple.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured eastbound on West Liberty Street, southbound on West Stadium Boulevard and westbound on Pauline back to South Maple.
- Local access will be maintained and pedestrian access will be available on the east side of the road only.