Webinars put professional development resources at your fingertips
Learn how to develop in areas you are passionate about and take charge of your professional development with upcoming free webinars from Organizational Learning.
Here’s a rundown of upcoming offerings:
LinkedIn Learning at U-M: Anywhere, Anytime Professional Development at Your Fingertips
Learn the ins and outs of LinkedIn Learning, access and navigate the platform, identify courses that fit your needs, and utilize course collections.
- Thursday, June 4: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Take Control of Your Own Professional Development With the U-M Development Journey
Determine current professional development needs, create an individual development plan, and identify learning opportunities to help you in your professional development journey.
- Tuesday, June 9: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 21: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Professional Development: A Manager’s Companion Guide
Empower your team members to plan their professional development using the Manager’s Companion Guide, learn to navigate the Development Journey, and gain tools to navigate the Individual Development Plan.
- Wednesday, June 10: Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 22: 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, July 17: 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 4: 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 19: 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Impactful Conversations: An Introduction
Help your team members do their best work by using exploratory questions to promote more meaningful and engaging conversations related to development goals and opportunities.
- Tuesday, June 16: Noon to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14: 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, July 24: Noon to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 18: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 26: Noon to 1 p.m.