Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work around Ann Arbor
If you are working at the academic medical center, please be advised of upcoming road work that is expected to cause traffic disruptions around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
Tuesday, May 5, Fuller Street between Glen Ave. and Glen Court is scheduled to
be closed for utility work.
- Glen Court will remain accessible at all times and pedestrian access along the south Fuller Street sidewalk will be continuously maintained.
- The project is expected to last until Aug. 21.
May 4 through May 15, Pontiac Trail is anticipated to be closed to through
traffic between Montana Way and Skydale Drive.
- Emergency vehicles will need to follow the posted detour.
- Also expected to begin on May 4 and last through
May 15, northeast-bound Plymouth Road vehicular traffic will be shifted into
the left lane of Plymouth Road between Wall Street and Broadway Street for
- Two-way vehicular traffic will be maintained.