Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
May 28, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of ongoing and upcoming road work around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, traffic on West Oakbrook Drive between Ann Arbor-Saline Road and South Main Street will be reduced to one lane in each direction at separate times.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the opposite side of the street of the work.
- The project is expected to be completed by Saturday, June 20.
- From Monday, June 1 until Monday, June 22, both directions of North University between Fletcher and Washtenaw is scheduled to be closed to vehicle traffic.
- Westbound North University traffic will be detoured north on Washtenaw Avenue, then west on Huron Street and then south on Fletcher Street.
- Eastbound North University traffic will be detoured north on Fletcher Street, then east on Huron Street and then south on Washtenaw Avenue.
- Church Street and eastbound North University Avenue at Church Street will remain open.?