Adolescent Health Initiative offers virtual resources
The Adolescent Health Initiative remains fully committed to advancing innovative adolescent-centered health care, particularly in these challenging times.
Many of AHI’s resources are free and available online for you to access and use for your organization. The initiative’s adolescent-centered coaching and technical assistance are available virtually, with AHI team members ready and excited to continue supporting your needs.
Current virtual offerings include:
- Adolescent-Centered Environment Assessment Process (ACE-AP): An 18-month quality improvement intervention
- Timely Topics: eLearning modules for health care providers and teams
- Sparks: Replicable, ready-to-use mini-trainings
- Webinars and trainings: Recorded webinars on adolescent health-related topics
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV: Quality Improvement project on improving confidentiality for adolescent patients