Webinar opportunity: Managing stress and anxiety through this pandemic
Michigan Medicine experts on anxiety, stress and trauma will present information and tools to help you care for your own emotional well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic. They will also provide a panel for discussion of your concerns and challenges.
In a time of great change and uncertainty, attending to your emotional and cognitive health can help you cope, enhancing your own calmness, connectivity and compassion.
The webinar is scheduled from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. on Friday, April 10.
Presenters and panelists:
- James Abelson, M.D., Ph.D., professor, director, Anxiety Disorders Program
- Anthony King, Ph.D., assistant professor of psychiatry
- Adam Horwitz, Ph.D., clinical lecturer in psychiatry
- Elizabeth Duval, Ph.D., assistant professor of psychiatry
- Ricks Warren, Ph.D., clinical associate professor in psychiatry
To join the meeting via computer or smartphone: Click here
Connect from room system: Dial 3-1841, enter meeting ID 657139365
To dial in: 1-202-795-3352 or 1-312-216-0325 and enter meeting ID 657139365