Parking and transportation update
To continue to accommodate the service needs of essential employees and promote social distancing and public health recommendations, additional modifications to transit will go into effect on Thursday, April 9.
Key details of the service plan are included here.
- Service between the East Ann Arbor (EC1) lot and medical campus will be suspended at 5 a.m., on Thursday, April 9. Please do not park in this lot after 3 p.m. Wednesday.
- Blue Car Late Night Shuttles will begin modified service replacing late night/early morning bus trips to commuter parking.
- Passengers are required to board and alight buses from the rear doors.
- Magic Bus live tracking will not display the current service changes. Refer to Route Timetables.
Here is an updated look at the weekday routes currently operating:
- Med Express and Contracted Glazier Express Shuttles (5:20 a.m. – 10 p.m., 5- to 15-minute frequency with additional buses at peak times to help with social distancing)
- Wall Street Express (5:15 a.m. – 10 p.m., 7- to 15-minute frequency)
- Crisler Express (6 a.m. – 9:40 p.m., 40-minute frequency)
- Contracted Crisler Express Shuttles (to medical campus: 5:35 a.m. – 9:55 a.m., To SC7: 2:55 p.m. – 7:15 p.m., 20-minute frequency)
- Northwood (combined Bursley-Baits routing) (7:05 a.m. – 10 p.m., 40-minute frequency)
- Blue Car Late Night Return Shuttles (10 p.m. – 6 a.m., on-demand return service to parked vehicles)
- Pick-up Locations: Taubman Entrance, Cancer Center Circle Drive and UH South Staff Entrance
- Commuter Parking Serviced: Wall Street Structure, M75 (Mitchell Field), NC78 (across from Mitchell Field), Glazier Way, Crisler Center Lots, NCRC Lots and Green Road Park-and-Ride
Here is an updated look at the weekend routes currently operating:
- Northwood (combined Bursley-Baits routing) (8:30 a.m. – 12:30 a.m., 20-minute frequency)
Commuter parking updates:
As a reminder, parking permit enforcement has been suspended on all campuses, with the exception of P1-P5 structures. Access gates are raised at the following structures: Ann, Catherine, Glen, Wall Street, Palmer and Fletcher.
Individual parking spaces signed for 24/7 enforcement (such as Accessible, Gold, Service or Business Vehicle) or areas signed for 24/7 enforcement still remain enforced on all campuses. Yellow AVI and Blue off-shift parking programs do not have 24/7 access to P-structures on weekdays. Regular weekday restrictions for these programs still apply.
The City of Ann Arbor has temporarily suspended enforcement of meters (bagged with “special event” markings) on the following streets:
- Ann Street: Glen to Observatory
- Zina Pitcher: Ann Street to Washtenaw/Huron curve
- Observatory: Ann Street to North University Court
- Washington Heights: Observatory to Mary Markley Hall (does not include spaces marked for Arboretum parking)
Click here for a map of North and Medical Campus parking areas.
For updates on parking and transportation changes related to COVID-19, click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.