Learn ways to cope during uncertain times
Everyone at U-M is working in different ways right now. In times of crisis and transition such as these, it is helpful to learn new ways to cope with the inevitable stress.
Sheltering in Love is a new webinar series from U-M Human Resources focused on self-care and change management relevant to what is going on right now with the COVID-19 pandemic. Each session covers a different topic and additional sessions are being added regularly. You can also view more information about the complete series.
Register for an upcoming session:
- Transition and Change: Thursday, April 9, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Grief and Loss: Friday, April 10, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Self Care: Friday, April 17, 2-3:30 p.m.
- An Overthinker’s Guide to Practicing Mindfulness: Tuesday, April 21, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Improvise Everyday in Unprecedented Times: Thursday, April 23, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Navigating Trauma: Wednesday, April 29, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Managing Anxiety: Friday, May 1, 2-3:30 p.m.
These sessions are being facilitated by individuals from Organizational Learning, the Michigan Medicine Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience and the Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office (FASCCO).