Update: Logistics, Transportation & Parking
Logistics, Transportation & Parking is currently continuing with operations at U-M.
Transportation services will begin operating reduced service today, March 16. The service level is equivalent to what is normally run on days when classes are not in session. Saturday and Sunday service will remain unaltered.
Here’s a rundown of the services on campus:
- Bursley-Baits: Will operate at a 10-minute frequency
- Commuter North: No change in service
- Commuter South: No change in service
- Crisler Express: No change in service
- Diag-to-Diag: Will not operate
- Med Express: No change in service
- North-East Shuttle: No change in service
- Northwood: No change in service
- Northwood Express: Will not operate
- Oxford Shuttle: Will operate 7:15 a.m. until 1:45 a.m.
- Wall Street – NIB: No change in service
- Wall Street Express: No change in service
Michigan Medicine contracted shuttles are also continuing to operate.
Please note, all passengers will be asked to board and alight university buses from the rear doors, beginning immediately. Signage is currently posted on each bus.
LTP will continue to evaluate operations as the situation evolves and provide updates with any service changes.