Plan ahead and expect delays: Fourth Avenue project, city parking changes
March 20, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of upcoming road work and parking changes implemented by the city of Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning Monday, March 23, Fourth Avenue between Huron and Ann is scheduled to be closed for utility work and construction.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured eastbound on Ann Street to southbound on Fifth Avenue, west on Huron to South Fourth Avenue.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured west on Huron, north on Main Street, east on Ann to North Fourth Avenue.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the street at all times.
- The project is expected to be completed by April 10.
- In addition, please note that all public parking at parking decks and in public non-metered parking lots in Ann Arbor is free until April 5. There are bagged meters in front of bars and restaurants in the downtown area to assist with carryout food pickup.
- Until further notice, parking enforcement will continue on all other on-street and parking lot meters. For more information, visit www.a2dda.org.