Parking and transportation update
Please be advised that beginning today, March 18, parking enforcement in campus lots and structures will be adjusted on a temporary basis to support the university community. This will help reduce congestion on buses.
Here’s what you need to know:
- On North, Central and South campuses, regular enforcement will be suspended. Please note that all structures and surface lots on Medical Center Campus will remain enforced (P1-P5 structures and all parking lots and structures that are designated with an “M” prefix).
- Medical campus structures that will remain enforced:
- P1- P5 structures
- Ann Structure
- Catherine Structure
- Glen Structure
- Wall Street Structure
- Structures where gates will be raised:
- Palmer Structure
- Fletcher Structure
- Thayer Structure
- Church Structure
- Hill Structure
- Thompson Structure
- Forest Structure
- NC100 (NCRC) Structure (no gates)
- Individual parking spaces (such as Gold, Service or Business Vehicle) or areas signed for 24/7 enforcement will still remain enforced on all campuses.
- Patient/visitor parking on the medical campus, including the Wall Street area, will remain enforced.
Click here for maps and a full parking and transportation system overview.