Online resources available to help with your FY20 Valuation
Leaders and staff are invited to attend one of four upcoming webinars, hosted by Organizational Learning, entitled “Understanding the FY20 Staff and Leadership Valuation.”
Learn more about the FY20 Valuation, understand the importance of SMART goals and how to enhance your quarterly check-ins. Come ask questions and experience the continuous cycle of performance management that culminates in the new annual Valuation.
You will learn to:
- Fill out the FY20 Valuation as an employee or supervisor
- Understand the importance of SMART goals
- Enhance your regular check-ins by asking questions pertaining to yearly goals
You will benefit by:
- Experiencing each section of the Valuation
- Hearing real examples, tips and tricks for each section
- Being able to ask questions related to the Valuation and have them answered by HR experts
Webinar sessions will be held:
- Thursday, March 12, 10 – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 1, noon – 1 p.m.
- Monday, May 11, 9 – 10 a.m.
- Friday, June 5, 1 – 2 p.m.
Register for an upcoming webinar here.
This webinar is open to any Michigan Medicine employee (supervisor or individual contributor) who would like to learn and ask questions about the FY20 Valuation. This Valuation does not cover faculty or bargained-for employees.
Also, new resources are available on the Department of Human Resources website under Performance Management to help guide you through the Valuation process. See the quarter-by-quarter breakdown of how to move through the process, as well as helpful videos and documents.