Register for the Depression Center’s Inaugural Workplace Mental Health Conference
U-M’s inaugural Workplace Mental Health Conference, presented in collaboration with the Center for Workplace Mental Health, American Psychiatric Association Foundation, will bring key stakeholders together from academia and industry to address mental health in the workplace.
- Be part of the first conference to explicitly “bridge the gap” between corporate and academic approaches in workplace mental health
- Discover key strategies for the workplace, including changing workplace environment, managing depressed workers, culture change and manager training
- Hear from dynamic faculty and well-respected industry experts
- Discuss the latest real-world, action-oriented strategies and how to implement them in your organization
- Network with leading, emerging, and future academic and industry leaders during the networking lunch
- Share ideas, successes and challenges
- Learn from a selection of case studies, panel discussions and research findings
The event will take place on April 17 at the U-M Depression Center, located at 4250 Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor.
Click here for the conference agenda and more information.
Questions, contact Danielle Taubman at email@example.com.