Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming construction projects
February 17, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that two upcoming construction projects are expected to take place across the city.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, eastbound traffic on East Huron Street near Glen Avenue could experience intermittent traffic delays between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- The delays are expected to be minimal and the project will last approximately three weeks.
- On Friday, Feb. 21, Brown Street is scheduled to be closed between East Hoover Avenue and East Davis Street.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east on East Hoover, north on Greene Street and west on East Davis back to Brown Street.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on East Davis, south on Greene Street and west on East Hoover back to Brown Street.