Plan ahead and expect delays: South Fourth Avenue project
January 10, 2020 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of an upcoming project on South Fourth Avenue in Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- South Fourth Avenue between East Washington and East Liberty is scheduled to be closed from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Northbound South Fourth Avenue traffic will be detoured west onto East Liberty, north on South Main, east on East Washington back to South Fourth.
- Southbound South Fourth Avenue traffic will be detoured east onto East Washington, south onto South Fifth Avenue, west onto East Liberty back to South Fourth.
- Local busineses will have access at all times.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the east side of the street.