Nominations sought for Staff Impact Awards
January 6, 2020 // FOUND IN: Our Employees
It’s time to celebrate staff who provide exemplary service to U-M; to shine a light on the individuals, teams and supervisors who live its values.
It’s time to submit nominations for the Staff Impact Awards for staff that help the university meet its missions through:
- Service, humanitarianism and volunteerism within the workplace
- Recognizing collaboration between multiple schools, colleges or units
- Service and citizenship in the greater State of Michigan community and beyond
- Supporting workplace flexibility as a way to build a positive work culture
- Outside the cube innovations in process, product, method or systems
Featuring the President’s Staff Award of Distinction
Nominations displaying outstanding innovation will be considered for the President’s Staff Award of Distinction (formerly the President’s Staff Innovation Awards). Awards range from $1,500 to $3,000.
Click here to learn more and make a nomination by Jan. 16!
You must be logged in to post a comment.